Sunday, June 10, 2012

for today

for today...

outside my window... 80F and sunny :)
i am thinking... my Mom's birthday was yesterday & it's the first year I didn't bake a cake, miss you :(
i am thankful for... Farmer's Markets  
i am wearing... shorts and a Daytona Beach beach volleyball Tshirt, an oldie but goodie 
i am going... to contact Fuji about my camera 
i am currently reading... "Planet Ponzi," by Mitch Feierstein
i am hoping... that my barn doors will finally get fixed this week
on my mind... gas @ $3.65/gallon... milk @ $3.61/gallon... sugar @ $3.59/4 lb
pondering these words... it doesn't matter if the glass is half empty or half full, there is clearly enough room for more wine"
from the kitchen... Monte Cristo sandwiches, a favorite from the old Magic Pan restaurant days
around the house... freshly cut wildflowers & peonies
one of my favorite things... pearls, especially in the summertime
i'm creating... a DigiDare & CT pages
a few plans for the week... laundry & weedwhacking, since it rained all last week
from my lens:




you can join the simple woman's daybook where every day is a blank page, and participate in creating a list of the simple things and everyday moments of our daily lives.

No comments: