Tuesday, June 19, 2012

for today

for today...

outside my window... 61F and overcast :(
i am thinking... it's too dang cold for June!
i am thankful for... my adopted parents, Barb & Gordon :)  
i am wearing... blue jeans, long-sleeved Def Leppard shirt & a hoodie 
i am going... to see the new 'Rock of Ages' movie
i am currently reading... "Twilight of the Elites," by Chris Hayes
i am hoping... to take a gazillion fotos now that my camera is working again YAY
on my mind... gas @ $3.49/gallon, milk @ $3.59/gallon, sugar @ $3.59/4 lb
pondering these words... life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets, so love the people who treat you right and forget about the ones who don't, and believe that everything happens for a reason... if you get a chance, take it; if it changes your life, let it; nobody said that it would be easy... they just promised it would be worth it"
from the kitchen... grilled jerk chicken, wild rice, drunken mushrooms (sauteed with butter and sherry)
and a slice of chocolate cake
around the house... Summer Quilts are on the beds
one of my favorite things... wild strawberries, I pick'em & eat'em while weeding the flower beds
i'm creating... a new DigiDare & CT pages
a few plans for the week... laundry & ironing curtains,
and I'm making doughnuts :)
from my lens:




template, courtesy Katie Pertiet @ Designer Digitals

you can join the simple woman's daybook where every day is a blank page, and participate in creating a list of the simple things and everyday moments of our daily lives.

No comments: