Tuesday, April 15, 2008

pussy willows

yes, I do believe it's finally Spring in the mountains of Pennsylvania (although it dipped down to about 16 degrees last night and I had the woodstove going lol)... but, I know Spring has arrived, because it's time to pick the pussy willows! YAY!!!

it's also time for you to run over to Paper Moons and see the lovely Think Pink Sampler that Anna Benjamin has offered... all I'm gonna say is, it's yummy, oh and pink lol... and here's the link:
http://www.paper-moons.com/weblog/?p=281

oops, before I forget...
~ credits ~
Think Pink Sampler ~ Anna Benjamin, Paper Moons
staple ~ Christina Renee Designs
pussy willows ~ Monika
photo ~ public domain
font ~ VT Portable Remington

Anna has joined the talented artists @ scrapbookgraphics.com and opened her own little shop there, StudioAnna... so make sure you hop on over and oogle at all the goodies! She has also extended an invitation to be on her Creative Team, which after moving and unpacking, spring cleaning, and the ADSR (betcha she was wondering where the heck I was *blush*), I was finally able to snag some products to create some luvlies for her, which I'll make sure to post here for you all to see too!

so, that's the scoop! hope you are all enjoying warm, sunny days... hugs!

No comments: