Sunday, April 24, 2011

for today...

outside my window... raining and 52F
i am thinking... happy Easter, happy Spring, happy happy Everything!
i am thankful for... invitations from friends for Sunday dinner
i am wearing... vintage jeans, white cotton shirt, an embroidered Easter sweater
i am going... to spend Easter Sunday with my Mom
i am currently reading... Watership Down and Eggs & Cheese
i am hoping... to start a new photojournaling project, Double Take @ the tattered pear
on my mind... increasing gas prices *sigh*
pondering these words... "a late Easter, a long cold spring," French Proverb
from the kitchen... garlic teriyaki chicken wings on the fusion grill, rice pilaf and long green beans
around the house... it smells like hyacinths
one of my favorite things... blooming spring bulbs
i'm creating... finishing touches for the May blog header
a few plans for the week... rain is forecasted for the next several days, so I'm planning on getting some projects done around the house, edit photos, #10 and #11 ADSR6 challenges

from my lens:

Easter Sunday visit with my Mom @ the Nursing Home
lots of goodies & presents, you can see she was just thrilled to see me

it's just not Easter without flowers, and to make my day, a surprise visit from the Easter Bunny himself!





you can join the simple woman's daybook where every day is a blank page, and participate in creating a list of the simple things and everyday moments of our daily lives.

No comments: