Sunday, April 3, 2011

for today...

outside my window... the snow on the hilltop is all that remains, it's 52F
i am thinking... Spring has finally arrived!
i am thankful for... the return of the songbirds
i am wearing... khaki pants, an animal print shirt, and my Birkenstocks
(snow boots not required) *yippie*
i am going... to the Nursing Home with Easter decorations & flowers for Mom's room
i am currently reading... Great Women Chefs, by Julie Stillman
i am hoping... to see tonight's Grand Finale episode of Chopped-All Stars on Food TV
on my mind... this month's utility bill *yikes*
pondering these words... April showers bring May flowers
from the kitchen... chicken in the rotisserrie *yum*
around the house... it smells delightful, thanks to new Glade automatic 'clean linen' air fresheners
one of my favorite things... the 30x zoom on my new Fuji camera
i'm creating... a new blog header, this week's DigiDare, and a page for the ADSR6 challenge 3
a few plans for the week... gathering fallen tree limbs, pruning lilac bushes, tidying flowerbeds

from my lens:
view of the hill at dawn, from my desk window
and @ 30x zoom *wow*



you can join the simple woman's daybook where every day is a blank page, and participate in creating a list of the simple things & everyday moments of our daily lives.

No comments: