Saturday, March 26, 2011

a new journaling project

for today...

outside my window... it's snowing and 10F (about 20 degrees below normal temperatures)
i am thinking... I may need to order more firewood
i am thankful for... down blankets
i am wearing... jeans, 2 cotton shirts, an Irish wool sweater and my soft and cuddly Earth slippers
i am going... to check out the new Thrift Store in town
i am currently reading... The Cake Bible by Rose Levy Beranbaum
i am hoping... to get some snow shoveled!
on my mind... My Treasured Recipes needs to be redone, a major project!
pondering these words... "The first day of Spring is one thing and the first Spring day is another. The difference between them is sometimes as great as a month." ~ Henry Van Dyke ~
from the kitchen... the smell of coffee brewing
around the house... all the critters are sleeping
one of my favorite things... Perlier White Almond bath/body products
i'm creating... Proof Sheets of an albino robin and the 1st day of Spring
a few plans for the weekend... BBQ ribs, citrus/honey carrots, and parsley new potatoes for dinner with my Mom on Saturday's visit to the Nursing Home, black forest cupcakes, edit photos, and the 1st day of ADSR6
from my lens:
the albino robin I followed around til he flew away!

you can join the simple woman's daybook where every day is a blank page, and participate in creating a list of the simple things and everyday moments of our daily lives.

1 comment:

Amandac said...

Love your new journaling project Deb and those Robin photos are awesome! Your new camera is very cool! Might have to steal your journaling idea :)