Monday, March 15, 2010

life is our canvas


ADSR5 collaborative challenge 10, hosted by Inspiration Lane

My partner, Amanda and I agreed that we are both truly inspired by the everyday – by our homes, the kids, our family, our lives are our canvas. Our creative endeavors reflect that. And we couldn’t be happier (heartfelt journaling by Amanda, of course, many thanks gf)


Amanda's photo – the girls, her life on canvas
my photo – my home town, my life on canvas

~ credits ~
Leora Sanford, Lynne-Marie Favreau and Creashens Collab – Kaleidoscope
Bellisae Designs - Paint in Colours ADD-ON

this has been one of my favorite challenges of the ADSR this season, we had fun and we were true to the challenge, and ourselves

1 comment:

Amandac said...

This is my favorite page too Deb - it just shows how in sync we are! Its always a blast working with you