Thursday, May 29, 2008

the first cup


the first cup of coffee in the morning... aaahhh
it's my favorite part of the day! I grind the beans, brew the coffee,
take a sip... then plot the day lol

DigiDare #89
Theme: the favorite part of your day
Dare Flair: a photo depicting the favorite part of your day, 3 or more papers, hardware, and a three-word title

~ credits ~
3 papers ~ Anita Stergiou, Signetur Papier Selection I
fabric template ~ Tracy Ann Robinson
straight pins ~ Maya's Hardware Stash
photosplit frame ~ Maria LaFrance
skinny ribbon ~ Christina Renee
stitched labels ~ Shabby Princess
basic stitches ~ Natali Design
font ~ SS Whimsy
photo ~ courtesy, www
Old Country Roses coffee cup ~ is my own,
and I drink my first cup of coffee from it every morning lol
here's a lil' preview of the lovely Signetur papers that I used:

1 comment:

Carol said...

That dotty paper with the coffee beans, could it be any more perfect? Love love love this.