Sunday, July 29, 2007

from Seed to Sauce



the theme for this Challenge was to scrap the letter G, the "G" representing a Goal in your life, and to use the word Goal at least once in the LO

'from Seed to Sauce,' is my Goal this Summer (plant enough tomatoes to can jars of whole tomatoes, sauce and salsa)

~ credits ~
Shabby Princess_Christina Renee ~ French Countryside
Christina Renee ~ Tape & Paper Clip
Nancy Comelab ~ Vintage Slide PhotoFrame

my first vegetable garden was planted 12 years ago, then a herniated disc and subsequent back surgery put an end to gardening for 3 years... until this year! With a little help from my friends, the ground was tilled, and 3 dozen tomato seedlings were planted, the tomatoes are just now beginning to ripen, and there were be canning once again at Summer's end!

2 comments:

Amandac said...

Fantastic LO partner - that ribbon is to die for! I LOVE that kit - hmmm count my pennies I think :)

20Birds said...

totally cool goal and fabulous layout