Thursday, July 19, 2007

Amazing Museum



well, my first layout for the Amazing Race has been completed, and submitted YAY (the theme was museums, and the word 'amazing' was to be used somewhere in the design)
oh, before I forget, I'd better list the credits:

Tracks Template ~ Rachel @ Scrap_Leaps
Vintage PhotoFrame ~ Nancy Comedo
True North Paperz ~ Anna @ Paper Moons
Tire Tread Paper ~ I made myself
Sequin Arrow & Stars ~ Lindsay Jane Designs
Tab & Staple ~ Christine Renee
Fonts ~ SA Inkspot & Rockwell

am so glad that I have an opportunity to participate in this Challenge!

all of the racers are teamed up with another racer, which makes it even more fun! And my partner in crime... err, racing.. is my friend Amanda, whom I met through Paper Moons, (my absolute favorite scrap site, and if you've never been there, then you need to get your butt over there licketysplit!). Anna Benjamin, is such a talented designer, extremely generous, and just a sweetheart... oh, and she is the creative genius behind Paper Moons!

okiedokie, it's time to put on some coffee, and get some work done... so, I'm outta here :o-)

2 comments:

Amandac said...

Oh sweetie how fabulous! What a talented partner I have :) Roll on Challenge 2 .... pinkie hugz

KristiYaYa said...

Very very awesome! Love the sparklies... very imaginative, and quite excellent!