Wednesday, October 18, 2017

for today

for today...

outside my window... 69F & sunny
i am thinking... after slipping off the bottom step while carrying a door and spraining my ankle in June;
then lifting a cast iron enamel pot with one hand, which prohibited me from using it, in August, especially my mouse @ the PC; it took most of the summer to recover and catch up around here; but hopefully, everything seems to be healing *whew* it does feel good to be getting back to a normal routine
i am thankful for... butternut squash
i am wearing... blue jeans, white thermal shirt & my hiking boots
i am going... for my annual mammogram tomorrow in Wellsboro, PA
i am currently reading... Adobe Create Magazine
i am hoping... to get some autumn & halloween freebies posted soon
on my mind... gas @ $2.79/gallon, milk @ $2.15/gallon, sugar @ $1.88/4 lb
pondering these words... "I'm so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers."
~ L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables ~
from the kitchen... German potato salad & bratwursts
around the house... chinese lanterns
one of my favorite things...  pumpkins, of every shape & color & size
i'm creating... the October challenges @ The Lilypad
a few plans for the week... yard work, replace storm doors & windows
from my lens:
* deer in Brookfield Township, PA *

you can join the simple woman's daybook where every day is a blank page, and participate in creating a list of the simple things and everyday moments of our daily lives.



1 comment:

Jhona O said...

I really liked the picture of the deer in the field. I miss seeing that daily now that we live in the city. I enjoyed my visit to your daybook and hope that you continue to feel well!