Sunday, June 9, 2013

for today...

outside my window... it's partly cloudy, 67F, the cows are grazing up on the hill, and the hummingbirds are buzzing by the snowball bush
i am thinking... about June birthdays, my Mom & and my nephews & Father's Day too
bittersweet, but alot of happy memories
i am thankful for... belladonna & compazine
i am wearing... blue jeans, long sleeved Def Leppard shirt & my Birkies
i am going... to the PA State Laurel Festival in Wellsboro, June 10-16th
i am currently reading... "Herding Donkeys," by Ari Berman
i am hoping... that I start feeling better soon, after catching a GI bug last month
on my mind... gas @ $3.53/gallon, milk @ $2.99/gallon, sugar @ $3.79/5 lb
pondering these words... "I wonder what it would be like to live in a world where it was always June,” 
~ L.M. Montgomery ~
from the kitchen... porterhouse steak, State Fair potatoes, and a greek salad for dinner tonight
around the house... new grass shears *yay*
one of my favorite things... the purple phlox & daisies dotting the roadside
i'm creating... scrapbooking pages for my Guest Polly gig @ the Lilypad this month :)
a few plans for the week... keep up with the June photoAday!

from my lens:
♥ remembering my Mom ♥
it would have been her 84th Birthday today

you can join the simple woman's daybook where every day is a blank page, and participate in creating a list of the simple things and everyday moments of our daily lives.

No comments: