Sunday, April 7, 2013


for today...

outside my window... yes! it's finally Spring!!! now, 50F & partly sunny & breezy; weekly forecast, 60s/rain
i am thinking... today might be the day I can put my snow shovel away *yay*
it did snow 2 days last week *sigh*
i am thankful for... my newly repaired computer... it's SO good to be back online :)
i am wearing... black jeans, white button-down shirt & my Birkies
oh, and a white down vest (yep, it's still kinda chilly here in the mountains of Pennsylvania)
i am going... to Cuba, NY for my favorite feta cheese @ the Cuba Cheese Shoppe, Wellsville, NY to do some grocery shopping, and a quick stop in Kmart for a couple throw pillows for the loveseat in the sunporch
i am currently reading... "Pity the Billionaires," by Thomas Frank
i am hoping... to wash all 35 windows in this house, and launder/iron the curtains
on my mind... gas @ $3.69/gallon, milk @ $2.99/gallon, sugar @ $3.49/5 lb
pondering these words... “food stamps = food rationing," -Max Keiser-
from the kitchen... slab bacon, brown egg & swiss cheese breakfast sandwich, on an artisan roll *yum*
around the house... a box just packed full of cleaning solutions 
one of my favorite things... the smell of my easter hyacinths
i'm creating... CT pages for Amy Martin & April Challenge LOs @ the Lilypad
a few plans for the week... Spring Cleaning!

from my lens:

* couldn't resist a quick shot of these Spring Gobblers *

you can join the simple woman's daybook where every day is a blank page, and participate in creating a list of the simple things and everyday moments of our daily lives.

1 comment:

Amandac said...

I know what they are thinking Deb "run for your lives ... she wants to eat us" lol