Saturday, August 6, 2011

for today...

outside my window... 69F and partly cloudy
i am thinking... wow! this is the 100th blog post for 2011
i am thankful for... self tanning products 
i am wearing... denim shorts, a cotton tank top & Birkenstock sandals
i am going... to the Tioga County Fair on Saturday night
i am currently reading... Pies & Tarts, by Martha Stewart
i am hoping... to clean out the dang refrigerator, geesh I so dread that task
on my mind... gas @ $3.76/gallon
pondering these words... “Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem,
first make sure that you are not, in fact, just surrounded by assholes.” —William Gibson
from the kitchen... sirloin burgers and garlic Parmesan french fries: a very late dinner
around the house... Whisker Wars on IFC, what will they think of next? lol
one of my favorite things... Wise honey BBQ potato chips, salty & sweet, yum!
i'm creating... CT pages with gorgeous products, I'm so fortunate to have great designers :)
a few plans for the weekend... the Fair on Sat/a visit with Mom on Sun
from my lens:

me and Barb having clams and shrimp in the
Beer Garden @ the Ekland Carnival
July 2011

you can join the simple woman's daybook where every day is a blank page, and participate in creating a list of the simple things and everyday moments of our daily lives.

No comments: