Tuesday, July 5, 2011

for today...

outside my window... 85F sunny & humid
i am thinking... about re-arranging the furniture on the 1st floor,
so I can move the Inversion Table from the 2nd floor
i am thankful for... ceiling fans
i am wearing... khaki shorts, black tank top and flip flops
i am going... to the annual Mile Long Yard Sale in Lawrenceville PA
i am currently reading... in a Pickle or a Jam by Vicki Willder
i am hoping... to get some old photos scanned today
on my mind... gas @ $3.59/gallon
pondering these words... "man makes plans and God laughs"
from the kitchen... leftovers from July 4th
around the house... a new cranberry/cream toile quilt on my bed
one of my favorite things... iced cappuchinos
i'm creating... this week's DigiDare
a few plans for the week... laundry & weedwhacking
from my lens:

while driving home from Wellsville, NY I spotted a Balloon Rally sign on the side of the road and because I LOVE signs, I had to pull over and get a photo, and much to my delight, as I was focusing on the sign, a balloon was floating above *click*
the photo itself kinda sucks with the telephone poles and wires,
but it was a 'one-of-a-kind' shot

{frame, by Paula Kesserling}

you can join the simple woman's daybook where every day is a blank page, and participate in creating a list of the simple things and everyday moments of our daily lives.

No comments: