Saturday, June 18, 2011

for today...

outside my window... 75F and sunny
i am thinking... about my Dad, Sunday is Father's Day, I sure miss him!
i am thankful for... a new printer/scanner
i am wearing... my jammies 'til I finish this post and then jump in the shower
i am going... to the Laurel Festival in Wellsboro, Pa today
i am currently reading... Country Baking: breads, muffins & more
i am hoping... that it doesn't take forever to find a parking spot today
on my mind... gas @ $3.69/gallon
pondering these words... "summertime and the living is easy"
from the kitchen... fresh blueberry muffins
around the house... the porch windows are down and screens are in all the doors & windows
one of my favorite things... the mountain laurel
i'm creating... the June blog header, even if it is already the middle of the month lol
a few plans for the week... laundry, and hope to shampoo the carpeting
from my lens:



while driving up the road, I spotted these wild turkeys all the way up the hill
and pulled over to see what the heck they were carrying on about




ah, it's Mating Season lol



stalemate!

{PostFrames, by Leora Sanford}


you can join the simple woman's daybook where every day is a blank page, and participate in creating a list of the simple things and everyday moments of our daily lives.

No comments: