Sunday, May 15, 2011

for today...

outside my window... 53F and light rain
i am thinking... mud for a week *yuck*
i am thankful for... leaves on all the trees, finally :o)
i am wearing... khaki pants, thermal shirt and a hoodie, another cool day
i am going... to get my FloorMate out to clean the kitchen & sunporch floors
i am currently reading... Festive Tarts, by Sylvia Thompson
the Rosy Strawberry {Sweet} Tart sounds divine, and the Eggs with Green Mayonnaise, Watercress & Tulips {Savory} Tart is perfect for brunch or an early dinner
i am hoping... to start the "grow with love: self portrait" class I registered for
on my mind... gas @ $3.99/gallon
pondering these words... "life is like riding a bicycle ~ to keep your balance, you must keep moving." ~ Albert Einstein
from the kitchen... a fresh pot of coffee is brewing
around the house... mud on the kitchen floor, thanks to Fritz and the no-end-in-sight rain *sigh*
one of my favorite things... the apple blossoms
i'm creating... the final page #15, for Season 6 of the ADSR
a few plans for the week... rain is forecasted until Wednesday, a good time to get the housework done, then yard work, because the grass and the weeds are growing like mad, I so need to edit some photos and move files to my EHD, and there's always a weekly DigiDare to be done

from my lens:

I wear my sunglasses at night
...so I can so I can
watch you weave then breathe your story lines
and I wear my sunglasses at night
so I can so I can
keep track of the visions in my eyes...
Corey Heart ... the 80s
Rock On!


...the apple blossoms...
hopefully the late Spring will help prevent a May frost,
and we'll have apples for the first time in 3 years

you can join the simple woman's daybook where every day is a blank page, and participate in creating a list of the simple things and everyday moments of our daily lives.

No comments: