Thursday, January 7, 2010

Happy New Year!


it was a quiet, snowin' and blowin' New Year's Eve here in the mountains of Pennsylvania, but although the weather outside was frightful, it didn't hinder me from opening up my traditional bottle of Asti Spumonti at midnight YUM!

I used the fabulous "Glam New Year" kit by Leora Sanford @ Little Dreamer Designs for my Asti New Year layout, a preview of the kit and link to the shoppe is below



and And AND... one of my favorite designers, the Super UBER-talented Leora Sanford, invited me to join her Creative Team, and I'm so excited and delighted (and honestly quite flabbergasted) to be able to work with her! woohoo!!!


oh, and while surfin'around, I found this FREE "Midnight Kiss" New Year kit by Bren Boone, sooooooooooo, you have no excuse for not scrappin' those New Year photos you took the other day (preview linked)

yep, I've been MIA since my Mom broke her hip and required surgery, but she is being well taken care of @ the rehabilitation center, and as I'm snowed in here, it's time to get my scrapping mojo going again YAY

best wishes for a happy, healthy New Year!

No comments: