Thursday, October 16, 2008

october_then & now


DigiDare 104 ~ to celebrate their 2nd anniversary, this week's dare was to show where you were in October 2 years ago, and now... I've started at least 5 different pages for this challenge, each one more depressing than the last (as I should have been celebrating my one year anniversary on October 4th) and needless to say, I just didn't have my heart into this one (as you can tell by the LO) *sigh* On the bright side, at least ya'll get to see a wedding photo :o-(
~ credits ~
orange paper, tag, staple ~ Block Party @ Christina Renee Designs
heart paper blended, doodles ~ xoxo by Miss Tiina/Corina Nielson
date stamp by Jerline

1 comment:

Amandac said...

Oh hun {big hugs} I should have remembered it would have been your anniversary! Actually your page is perfect, it's not an easy one to scrap and I admire you so much for putting it out there! This is just one of the things that I like so much about you my friend!