Friday, August 3, 2007

Laundry Day


oh, the smell of clean, crisp linens dried in the hot Summer sun... just makes me smile, and brings wonderful memories of my Mom... who always hung the laundry out on the clotheline during the warmer months of the year. Every Monday morning, she would start the 'laundry ritual,' and yepper... Monday is Laundry Day for me too! I also find myself taking a good sniff as I'm taking everything off the line, before folding it in the basket, and a little Lynyrd Skynyrd even goes thru my head while I'm doing it... oooOOOooo that smell :o-)

I have to admit, journaling is not my forte, and journaling was the theme for Challenge #5 ~ I kept it short and sweet!
~credits ~
Clothesline ~ WW_ComingHome
DMumm_Happy Housekeeping
Font ~ 2peas Sweet Pea
Frame ~ Fernlili
Natalie_Stitches_Funny
nlw_Scallop Template

No comments: