Tuesday, February 28, 2017

for today...

outside my window... 53F & overcast
i am thinking... it's Fat Tuesday, and I forgot to make doughnuts!
i am thankful for... faschnachts
i am wearing... blue jeans, an animal print shirt & my Birkies
i am going... to the grocery store, boring, I know, but I need to buy ingredients for
Ash Wednesday's dinner, and the faschnachts 
i am currently reading... the NY Times
i am hoping... it doesn't snow this weekend, although it's going to be COLD again
on my mind... gas @ $2.45/gallon, milk @ $2.40/gallon, sugar @ $1.89/4 lb
pondering these words... "here's what you should do; love the earth and the sun and the animals" 
~ Walt Whitman ~
from the kitchen... french onion soup, on the menu tomorrow
around the house... a sink full of dishes awaits me *sigh*
one of my favorite things...  signs of Spring, the blackbirds have returned
i'm creating... February Challenge layouts @ The Lilypad
a few plans for the weekend...  a trip to Wellsville NY

from my lens:
Dave & Ronna's ducks

No comments: